Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Tuesday at the Farm

I was really happy to see that my back was alright, sometimes I lose confidence in my body but it is the smartest and if I only listen and give time she will rebound.
Thought of the day, love your body.

My challenge hear at Ross Creek is unusual, some will say the creative process is draining, I am tired, we are lost in the woods, we share everything for me all that is detail the real struggle is to be always on the edge looking out for spiders, my first enemy.

Daelik and Susanne are doing body work after rehearsal, i am pulling on Jacinte talus, she teaches me pilates, and drives back and forth, Sara mops the floor, Susie collects, Danielle speaks quietly and Cory is wearing headphones, what a great time we are!!!

We work really hard, but for me it is almost like holidays: no bed time, no cooking supper, no homework, no dishes, no dealing with day to day business. It is the best! :)
Sincerely yours, Elise

No comments:

Post a Comment