Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Boxed In, Boxed Out, Boxed Set, Boxed Meat

Yes it's true;
There was suddenly a bit of phrasing here, an idea there, a couple of white boxes stacked somewhere, and a load of samples and tangled cables -

then there was a prologue, an opening, a transition, a story a development, and my sore body, and the end of the day.
just like that, we jumped in
like fall, and suddenly leaves go from green to yellow

our season changed today
now we're flying
or falling........which ever one has the rush.

I also disposed of a mouse today
he was cute
but I let him off with a warning
next time
i won't be so generous
because I have an idea....

I will catch all the mice
and train them to be a modern dance company

I will call it .....
(wait for it)
....RO-DANTZ
and we will do a better nutcracker than anyone here can do
I will tame the shrews then tame your heart

I like ross creek very much
I too feel like it's a vacation
except it has hurt my muscles...and stretching, to me, is a language long lost, long lost, long lost.........

Cory

2 comments:

  1. Ahh he is a poet as well - and a good one!
    Dianne at Dance NS

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.. yes I too had stopped stretching and well safe to say I'm paying for it now. ouuch.

    Great blog as always!
    peace

    Amber d.

    ReplyDelete