Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Moving into the Wolf Den Tonight

Today was our last day at Ross Creek! Excited and sad to go all in one. We had one last Creek Side dance class with the ladies from Toronto and the miniature shoe. There was one run of the piece today and we found some really beautiful moments and yet another time adjustment in the length of the piece. The understanding and full embodiment is now setting in nicely. Now it is time to shift into the Wolf Den (aka the theatre) and see the piece really come alive in full light of the moon!

Packing up and getting ready to move into the theatre is a whole other choreography in itself:

Elise takes the sound and pilates equipment, along with her famous belgium cake plate...Oh I will miss you.

Jacinte and Cory pack the many Balls, Bases and Growler collections.

Susanne takes our guest, Lord Daelik and the remaining boxes.

I take 91 boxes. My job is to move air.

Pictured below are the 91 boxes carefully arranged for transport. I guess flying across the country over the past 10 years really had improved my packing skills. Maximizing my use of space.... I think I need another 10 years for the over packing component.




Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment