Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Moving from big to small

SiNS dance, the Halifax trio is just entering day three of our remount process. I have let go of the larger picture and now bringing my focus in. For this trio I need to switch back into performer mode, and now think about all the smaller details.



Luckily, with Cory here (the Halifax director) he has picked up what I have had to throw out and he is keeping the picture alive. If I played basketball maybe it would be similar to throwing a ball around the court, and keeping things moving. Although I don't think Basketball players jump around in their positions as much as I have in this project. Oh wait..... we relate to Hockey more, right? Does the forward stay the forward or can he jump in for the goalie or even THE coach once in a while? This is what's happening in the Schreibstuck performance rink right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment